13 March 2018

13 Marzo 1988

Cris & I went with some other people to see Dirty Dancing (our 3rd time to see it).  It was so crowded we had to sit on the floor!  (30 years later I wonder about fire codes.)  Brazilian movie theatres were unique to me - something else I would miss.  I noted the audience really gets into the films - they cry, they clap their hands to the music, they yeah and boo and the theatre even put up colored lights around the screen that blink during the music scenes.

Cris e eu fomos com outras pessoas para ver Dirty Dancing (a nossa terceira vez para vê-lo). Estava tão lotado que tivemos que nos sentar no chão! (30 anos depois eu me pergunto sobre códigos de fogo.) Os cinemas brasileiros eram especiais para mim - outra coisa que eu sentiria falta. Eu notei que a audiência realmente entra nos filmes - eles choram, eles batem palmas na música, eles torcem e mostram desprezo e o teatro ainda exibiu luzes coloridas ao redor da tela que piscaram durante as cenas de música.

No comments:

Post a Comment