27 August 2017

27 Agosto 1987

I admire how people don't get all hung up on details.  Like if a teacher has a big swipe of chalk across their butt, nobody laughs at them - it's just chalk on their but, no different than hair on their head.

Admiro como algumas coisas simplesmente não importam. Como se um professor tivesse um grande golpe de giz em sua bunda, ninguém ri dele - é apenas giz em sua bunda, não é diferente do cabelo na cabeça deles.

I'm annoyed by people wanting to practice their English with me.  I feel like I need to concentrate on leaning Portuguese instead.

Estou irritada por pessoas que desejam praticar seu inglês comigo. Sinto que preciso concentrar-me em conversar em português.

I like the TV channel Univision's slogan, "Qual e a onda, a onda e essa."

Eu gosto do slogan da TV Univision, "What is the wave, the wave is this?"

I went to Patricia's house today, she is a friend from school.  I had a really nice time and felt like I was actually making progress in communication.

Eu fui para a casa de Patricia hoje, ela é uma amiga da escola. Foi uma visita muito agradável e senti como se estivesse fazendo progresso na comunicação.

No comments:

Post a Comment