16 November 2017

16 Novembro 1987

I called my sister for her birthday.  My journal entry said, "She's got to be one of the best big sisters in the world.  She had waited two hours at the mall for the new Bruce Springsteen tape to arrive just so she could mail it to me that same day.  I can just hear the shop people saying later, 'Did you see that Bruce Springsteen groupie in here?'
'Oh, you mean that lady and her 3 kids' "

Liguei para a minha irmã para o aniversário dela. Minha entrada no diário disse: "Ela deve ser uma das melhores irmãs do mundo. Ela esperou duas horas no shopping para que a nova fita de Bruce Springsteen chegasse para que ela pudesse enviá-la no mesmo dia. Eu só posso ouvir As pessoas da loja dizem depois: "Você viu aquele fã de Bruce Springsteen aqui?"
"Oh, você quer dizer aquela senhora e seus 3 filhos"

No comments:

Post a Comment