29 November 2017

29 Novembro 1987

For a while I'd been trying to find a way to go to the Sting concert in Sao Paulo but just couldn't work it out and had finally given up.  Today Mom Haddad called me in Iacanga and said Wilson Quevedo had come by to talk to me.  So I called him from Iacanga and he said, (even though he'd previously told me he had to work and study and couldn't go to the show), that he'd got me a ticket and I could go with them.  What a nice guy!

Por algum tempo, eu estava tentando encontrar uma maneira de ir ao show de Sting em São Paulo, mas simplesmente não conseguia resolver e finalmente desistiu. Hoje, Mãe Haddad me ligou em Iacanga e disse que Wilson Quevedo veio falar comigo. Então eu liguei para ele de Iacanga e ele disse, (mesmo que ele já me dissesse que tinha que trabalhar e estudar e não podia ir ao show), que ele me comprou um bilhete e eu poderia ir com eles. Que cara legal!

My two favorite Brazilian actors:  Marcos Frota and Edson Celulari, who is actually from Bauru.  They are both on Sasaricando, the 7 o'clock soap opera.
Meus dois atores brasileiros favoritos: Marcos Frota e Edson Celulari, que é na verdade de Bauru. Ambos estão em Sasaricando, a novela das 07 horas.

No comments:

Post a Comment