11 January 2018

11 Janeiro 1988

I played a lot of canasta with friends of the 12 year old's who were more hospitable.
Joguei canasta muitas vezes com amigas da menina de 12 anos do que eram mais amigável.

I began floating the idea of going on a trip with my mom when I got back to the U.S.
My sister asked if we would go visit her.  I didn't want to just fly to Ohio and sit around so I was imagining a road trip.  Turns out that is what we did and I still have fond memories of it.  I remember driving through Indiana and taking a detour just to go to a town named "Brazil, Indiana".

Comecei a discutir a idéia de fazer uma viagem com minha mãe quando voltei para os EUA.
Minha irmã perguntou se nós iriamos visitá-la. Eu não queria apenas voar para Ohio e me sentar, então eu estava imaginando uma viagem por estrada. No final, é o que fizemos e ainda tenho boas lembranças disso. Lembro-me de dirigir por Indiana e tomar um desvio apenas para ir a uma cidade chamada "Brasil, Indiana".

No comments:

Post a Comment