04 January 2018

4 Janeiro 1988

Flavio talked a lot about astrology.  According to his information, 1988 would bring a romantic surprise for me.  It would wind up being the year I met George, the man who I married in 1990.

Flavio falou muito sobre a astrologia. De acordo com suas informações, 1988 trouxe uma surpresa romântica para mim. Isso acabaria sendo o ano em que conheci George, o homem com quem eu casei em 1990.

Around this time I started taking note of my dreams.  I was having some very detailed dreams with tons of symbolism.  I wrote them down but didn't do anything beyond that.  Years later I would begin a serious interest in dreams and learn to interpret them.

Por volta desse tempo, comecei a tomar nota dos meus sonhos. Eu estava tendo sonhos muito detalhados com toneladas de simbolismo. Eu os escrevi, mas não fiz nada além disso. Anos depois eu começaria um grande interesse pelos sonhos e aprenderia a interpretá-los.

No comments:

Post a Comment