27 February 2018

27 Fevereiro 1988

I  moved back to the Araujo's house.  It was a big adjustment when I moved to the Haddad's and it was almost as big an adjustment when I came back to the Araujo's, even though I'd already lived here and got along really well with them.  But I missed all of the college friends I'd gotten used to seeing with such frequency.

Voltei para a casa do Araujo. Foi um grande ajuste quando mudei para o Haddad e foi um ajuste quase tão grande quando voltei para o Araújo, mesmo que já estivesse aqui e me dei muito bem com eles. Mas senti a falta de todos os amigos da faculdade que me acostumei a ver com tanta frequência.

The house didn't have water today so my mom and I went to grandma's to take a shower.  My little cousins (Guilherme, Tiago & Natalha) were trying to get me to say the longest word in the Portuguese dictionary:  unconstitutionalisticalmente.

A casa não tinha água hoje, então minha mãe e eu fomos a vovó para tomar banho. Meus primos (Guilherme, Tiago e Natalha) estavam tentando me ensinar a dizer a palavra mais longa no dicionário português: unconstitutionalisticalmente.

No comments:

Post a Comment