08 June 2018

8 Junho 1988

Andre, Ney and I ran some errands around town and wound up at the furniture store of Andre's parents.  Mrs. Petraglia took me down the street to the house of Edson Celulari, a Brazilian actor that I really liked, so I could deliver a fan letter.  I spoke to his parents at length.  I was really excited for the opportunity but, sadly, I never received any reply from him.

Andre, Ney e eu fizemos alguns recados pela cidade e acabamos na loja de móveis dos pais de Andre. A sra. Petraglia me levou pela rua até a casa de Edson Celulari, um ator brasileiro de que eu realmente gostava, para poder entregar uma carta de fã. Falei com seus pais por um bom tempo. Eu estava realmente animado com a oportunidade, mas, infelizmente, nunca recebi nenhuma resposta dele.


Edson Celulari - Artistas Famosos e Celebridades no ...

No comments:

Post a Comment