02 June 2018

2 Junho 1988

Yesterday I talked to Mitsuo, the owner of the English school, regarding the Quevedo's.  He said they were behaving strangely and thought they shouldn't even be able to participate in the program.  He also let me know that Adrianna (Quevedo) had been there to teach a 2 o'clock class on today.

Ontem conversei com Mitsuo, o dono da escola inglesa, sobre os Quevedos. Ele disse que eles estavam se comportando de forma estranha e pensaram que não deveriam nem participar do programa. Ele também me avisou que Adrianna (Quevedo) tinha estado lá para ensinar uma aula das 2 horas de hoje (ontem).

Today I talked to the Rotary president again who called the Quevedo's and asked if they had any intention of taking me back to their house.  Mr. Quevedo told him they'd just got back and were getting things together and waiting for my call.  Immediately after that Mr. Quevedo called me and arranged to come pick me up.

Hoje falei novamente com o presidente do Rotary, que ligou para o Quevedo e perguntou se eles tinham alguma intenção de me levar de volta para casa. O Sr. Quevedo disse a ele que acabaram de voltar e estavam juntando as coisas e esperando pela minha ligação. Imediatamente depois disso, o Sr. Quevedo me ligou e marcou para vir me buscar.

I asked Mr. Quevedo when they got back and he said just last night.  I clarified a couple of times until he finally said, "Last night.  No, maybe it was the night before.  Last night, the night before, I don't remember."

Perguntei ao Sr. Quevedo quando eles voltaram e ele disse ontem à noite. Eu esclareci algumas vezes até que ele finalmente disse: "Ontem à noite. Não, talvez tenha sido na noite anterior. Ontem à noite, na noite anterior, eu não me lembro."

No comments:

Post a Comment