09 June 2018

9 Junho 1988

I went to Suzi's and learned some knitting stitches.  I've never done very much with the Portuguese I learned (although I think it helped strengthen my Spanish which did lead to some good jobs) but I have done a lot with the knitting skills I acquired in Brazil.  I still enjoy knitting on a regular basis and it comes in handy for times when your kid comes home and announces they have to be a giraffe in the school play.

Fui à casa de Suzi e aprendi alguns pontos de tricô. Eu nunca fiz muito com o português que aprendi (embora eu acho que ajudou a fortalecer meu espanhol, o que levou a bons trabalhos), mas eu tenho feito muito com as habilidades de tricô que adquiri no Brasil.  Eu ainda gosto de tricotar em uma base regular e vem a calhar para os momentos em que seu filho chega em casa e anuncia que ele tem que ser uma girafa no show da escola.


No comments:

Post a Comment