16 September 2017

15 Setembro 1987

After spending time with Dawn and seeing how well she was speaking Portuguese even though she knew less than I did when she arrived, I decided to actually study (like she does).

Depois de passar o tempo com Dawn e ver o quão bem ela estava falando português mesmo que ela soubesse menos do que eu quando ela chegou, eu decidi estudar (como ela).

Back with my host-family I mentioned to Maria how much I missed my piano so we went to someone else's apartment in the complex and she knocked on the door and they let me play.  What a great hostesses!

De volta com a minha família anfitriã, mencionei a Maria o quanto senti a falta de meu piano, então fomos ao apartamento de outra pessoa no complexo e bateu na porta e eles me deixaram jogar. Que grande anfitriã!

No comments:

Post a Comment