10 May 2018

10 Maio 1988

I'd been in the Quevedo's almost 17 hours and they had spoken very little to me.  Mae, Guta and Suzi all called me and brought me great cheer.

Eu estava no Quevedo há quase 17 horas e eles tinham falado muito pouco para mim. Mae, Guta e Suzi me chamaram e me deram muita alegria.

On top of everything I seemed to have the flu or some illness.
Acima de tudo, parecia ter gripe ou alguma doença.

30 years later I've learned that my body's reaction to stress is cold-like symptoms.  Even when I don't feel stressed, I get sick in stressful situations.  When I have to take a certification test, no matter how well prepared I am, I am coughing and blowing my nose all over the testing room.  And within 24 hours after the test I will not have a trace of sickness.  This happened to me on FOUR different tests.  Looking back in my journal I can see it also happened when I arrived and when I moved houses (except going to the Araujo's - no stress there).

30 anos depois, aprendi que a reação do meu corpo ao estresse são sintomas parecidos com os do resfriado. Mesmo quando não me sinto estressada, fico doente em situações estressantes. Quando eu tenho que fazer um teste de certificação, não importa o quanto esteja bem preparado, estou tossindo e assoando o nariz por toda a sala de testes. E dentro de 24 horas após o teste eu não terei um traço de doença. Isso aconteceu comigo em quatro testes diferentes. Olhando para trás em meu diário, vejo que também aconteceu quando eu cheguei e quando mudei de casa (exceto ir ao Araújo - sem estresse).

No comments:

Post a Comment