26 May 2018

26 Maio 1988

More jokes:
Mais piadas:


  • A guy dies and at his funeral one of his kids remembers how much his dad liked money so he decides to put $5000 in the coffin with him.  His other two kids also put in $5000 each.  His neighbor watches all this and is so moved he says, "Gosh, I'm not a relative of h is but this guy was so good to me that I'm gonna put in $5000 also."  Everyone is so impressed with this good neighbor who then write a check for $20,000 and puts it in the coffin and then takes out the rest of the cash as his change.
  • Um cara morre e em seu funeral um de seus filhos se lembra de quanto seu pai gostava de dinheiro, então ele decide colocar US $ 5000 no caixão com ele. Seus outros dois filhos também colocaram $ 5000 cada. Seu vizinho assiste tudo isso e fica tão comovido que ele diz: "Puxa, eu não sou parente dele, mas esse cara era tão bom para mim que eu vou colocar $ 5000 também". Todo mundo está tão impressionado com esse bom vizinho que, então, escreve um cheque de US $ 20 mil e o coloca no caixão e, em seguida, tira o restante do dinheiro como sua mudança.



  • An Englishman, an American and a Brazilian are travelling around the world by airplane.  One day the Englishman puts his hand out the window and says, "Oh, we're flying over my country right now."  "How do you know?" the others asked.  "Well, I put my hand out and it hit Big Ben" he said.  A couple days later the american put his hand out the window.  "We're flying over my country right now" he says.  "How do you know?" the others ask.  "Well, I put my hand out the window and it hit the Statue of Liberty" he said.  A few days later the Brazilian stuck his hand out the window and said, "Now we're flying over my country."  "How do you know?" the others asked.  "Well, I put my hand out the window and my watch was stolen" he said. 
  • Um inglês, um americano e um brasileiro estão viajando pelo mundo de avião. Um dia o inglês coloca a mão pela janela e diz: "Oh, estamos sobrevoando o meu país agora". "Como você sabe?" os outros perguntaram. "Bem, eu coloquei minha mão para fora e bateu Big Ben", disse ele. Alguns dias depois, o americano pôs a mão pela janela. "Estamos sobrevoando o meu país agora", diz ele. "Como você sabe?" os outros perguntam. "Bem, eu coloquei minha mão pela janela e ela atingiu a Estátua da Liberdade" ele disse. Poucos dias depois, o brasileiro enfiou a mão pela janela e disse: "Agora estamos sobrevoando o meu país". "Como você sabe?" os outros perguntaram. "Bem, eu coloquei minha mão pela janela e meu relógio foi roubado", ele disse.


30 years ago I thought the joke was going to end with shit falling on his arm.
30 years later I expected the same ending.

30 anos atrás eu pensei que a piada ia acabar com a merda caindo em seu braço.
30 anos depois, eu esperava o mesmo final.

No comments:

Post a Comment