12 December 2017

12 Dezembro 1987

I went to some place for poor boys to go and get work.  They were having a Christmas party.  Evidently my fourth dad is pretty active at this place.  When I saw him at the wedding he told me he wanted me to be there.  That was the first time a Rotarian has told me I had to be at a certain meeting so I took it pretty serious.

Eu fui a algum lugar para meninos pobres de ir e começar o trabalho. Eles estavam fazendo uma festa de Natal. Evidentemente, meu quarto pai é bastante ativo neste lugar. Quando o vi no casamento, ele me disse que queria que eu estivesse lá. Essa foi a primeira vez que um rotariano me disse que eu tinha que estar em uma certa reunião, então eu levei a sério.

In the afternoon I went to Interact (young Rotary club).
À tarde, fui ao Interact (jovem Rotary Club).

No comments:

Post a Comment