29 December 2017

29 Dezembro 1987

The biggest beach here takes half an hour to walk the whole thing.  Separating all the beaches here are mountains surrounded by rocks.  You can walk out on one side then back on the other to get to another beach but I wasn't really that fond of it.

A maior praia aqui leva meia hora para andar todo. Separando todas as praias aqui são montanhas cercadas por grandes rochas. Você pode sair de um lado, depois de outro, para chegar a outra praia, mas na verdade não gostei de fazer isso.

I sent 26 postcards from the beach.  /  Enviei 26 cartões postais da praia.

We drove around and looked at more beaches.  Everyone said how pretty they were.  I didn't see it but wished I could have appreciated the beauty.  To me it looked like just another beach.

Dirigimos e olhamos para mais praias. Todos disseram o quanto eles eram bonitos. Não o vi, mas desejei ter apreciado a beleza. Para mim, parecia apenas uma outra praia.

No comments:

Post a Comment