17 December 2017

17 Dezembro 1987

I spent last night at the Araujo's.  Mom went to Santo Antonio grocery store and bought me two pair of shorts as a "have a good trip" present.  After lunch Nilvinha and I were going to go see Ruthless People but when we went to the theatre it was closed so we went to the other theatre and saw La Bamba.  It was really good, again.  It was kind of neat because the audience got really into the film.  They'd clap their hands to the music and in the end when he died you could hear people crying all the way across the theatre.

Passei ontem à noite no Araújo. Mamãe foi ao supermercado Santo Antonio e me comprou dois pares de shorts como um presente de "boa viagem". Depois do almoço, Nilvinha e eu iremos ver "Por Favor, Mata Minha Mulher", mas quando fomos ao teatro foi fechado, então fomos ao outro teatro e vimos La Bamba. Foi muito bom, novamente. Foi um pouco legal porque o público ficou realmente no filme. Eles bateram palmas na música e no final, quando morreu, você podia ouvir pessoas chorando em todas as partes do teatro.

I carried on my mom's tradition of making zucchini bread at the holidays.  I took one loaf to the Araujo's, left one for the Haddad's and would take one on my trip to the beach.

Eu continuei com a tradição da minha mãe de fazer pão de abobrinha nos feriados. Entreguei um pão para o Araujo, deixei um para o Haddad e levaria um na minha viagem à praia.

No comments:

Post a Comment